OREGON’S ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!
It’s been 26 years since the last total solar eclipse has been experienced anywhere in the United States, and nearly a century since one traveled coast-to-coast. And the Lincoln City, Oregon area is lucky enough to host first landfall. This is the only total solar eclipse that includes Oregon this century, so make plans to experience it!
COUNTDOWN TO THE ECLIPSE
STAY WITH US
CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF ACCOMMODATIONS IN LINCOLN CITY
– Come early and stay late –
HOW TO VIEW THE ECLIPSE
It’s why you’re here.
Viewing a total solar eclipse is quite the experience, but safety first! Learn about what to expect to see during the eclipse and how to safely participate.
EXPLORE LINCOLN CITY
There’s no shortage of outdoor recreation to enjoy. With an ocean, lake and bay, all surrounded by natural beauty, the fun never stops. Lincoln City is home to some of the top attractions on the Oregon Coast and offers a variety of dining experiences to suit the tastes of any group. Check out the calendar of events to see what’s going on during your visit.
SHARE YOUR ECLIPSE EXPERIENCE WITH #LCECLIPSE
We want to hear from you! During your visit to Lincoln City, don’t forget to share your experiences or post directly to our social channels.
Important Local Updates:
• Burn ban is in effect for all fires, including on the beach.
• On-street parking and left-hand turns will be restricted in the Oceanlake District. See map.
• Tune into KBCH AM 1400 or BOSS FM 100.7 for up-to-the-minute news.
• Protective eyewear is available through many retailers in Lincoln City.
• Camping on the beach is prohibited.